- VERICUT can depict multi-axis milling/drilling as well as multi-axis turning and combination mill/turn machining.
- It enables you to verify the accuracy and quality of your NC program.
- Inefficient motion or programming errors that could potentially ruin a part, damage the fixture, or break the cutting tool can be corrected before the program is run on actual CNC machine tool.
Feed Rate Optimization
- VERICUT is equipped with NC program optimization capabilities.
- Based on initial programmed feed rates, VERICUT automatically determines the optimum safe feed rate for each cut.
- Cycle time can be reduced significantly.
- Optimized feed rates also result in longer cutting tool life, fewer broken cutting tools and scrapped parts.
- Guarantee better quality parts due to minimized cutter deflection, and a better finish on part surfaces and edges due to constant tool pressure.
CNC Machine Simulation
- VERICUT shows material removal at the workpiece level but can also simulate entire machine tools as they appear on a shop floor.
- Machine Simulation detects collisions and near-misses between all machine tool components such as axis slides, heads, turrets, rotary tables, spindles, tool changers, fixtures, work pieces, cutting tools, and other user-defined objects.
- An user can set up near-miss zones around the components to check for close calls and detect over-travel errors.