- JMAG can be used to model linear electric machines.
- JMAG accurately simulates and visualizes the intricate changes inherent in induction heating phenomena.
- Eddy current flowing through the surface can be obtained with high accuracy, allowing for the generation of a high-quality skin mesh in a work piece.
- Detailed thermal management can be achieved by showing a visualization of the flow of eddy current.
- Large transformers present unique challenges both in design and construction.
- JMAG uses a thin shell mesh that can deal with large aspect ratio variations in this type of problem.
- Analyzing complex phenomena allows you to create designs you can trust.
- JMAG can optimize the design of a solenoid to maximize the forece while minimizing the volume.
- JMAG can create a high fidelity solenoid model that can be exported to a control/ circuit simulation program.
- By using a precise plant model (JMAG_RT model), you can now apply a more realistic excitation to your circuit.