Easy syncronization with CAD softwares:
- Parts and assemblies can be created using the constraint driven sketcher, or imported from CAD systems.
- CAD associative interfaces for CATIA V6, V5, SolidWorks, and Pro/ENGINEER allow the synchronization and rapid analysis iterations of CAD and CAE assemblies.
Powerful & flexible meshing:
- Abaqus/CAE offers a comprehensive meshing environment and provides a variety of sophisticated approaches for simplifying and speeding up mesh creation.
The implicit solution technology in Abaqus:
- The implicit solution technology in Abaqus is ideal for solving static and low-speed dynamic events
- Abaqus supports the general application of linear analysis techniques
- The explicit solution technology employed by Abaqus is well-suited for high-speed dynamic events.
Extensive material models:
- The Abaqus product suite provides an extensive library of material models that can be used to simulate the realistic behavior of biological tissue and traditional engineering materials, such as metals and rubber.