Security Doctor - Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR)
Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) is a suite of cyber security tools designed to detect and remove malware or any other malicious activity or any other suspicious activity on the system.
Security Doctor is a new generation EDR solution that can monitor user behavior and system events. Software can be seen as a black box that stores all computer activities to take the following measures:
- Computer diagnostics (activity log analysis by big data system)
- Detect attack risk from user history and behavior
- Integrated AI and Machine learning to detect anomalies or malware infection patterns.
The contents of analysis:
- Detection status of the anti-virus software
- Logs of a suspicious Internet communication
- Web browsing
- Connection of a removable media
- Connection to a wireless LAN
- The list of installed programs
Benefits of application:
- Real-time monitoring and detecting harmful factors.
- Trace and prevent threats (threat hunting)
- Forensics reverse investigation to determine how the attack worked and develop better protection after a real risk has occurred.